We are currently recruiting for a professional full-stack developer with expert knowledge of WordPress.
This is a key position on a small but growing team, with room for advancement. There are a number of positions available.
The schedule for this position is 9:00AM – 5:30PM UTC+2 (Flexible).
What we’re looking for:
A full-stack developer with a specialization in WordPress:
- 5+ years working with WordPress.
- Knows the ins and outs of WordPress, all popular plugins such as Woo, ACF, LearnDash, WPML, etc.
- Knows and understands the best practices for working with WordPress.
- Expert knowledge of customizing and building custom plugins for WordPress.
- Expert knowledge of customizing and building custom themes for WordPress.
- Comfortable working with Gutenberg, Elementor and other editors.
- Great communication and English language skills.
- Comfortable working as part of a team and communicating with other developers, project managers and clients.
- A developer who believes in writing clean, well-documented code.
- Have a working knowledge of and are comfortable working with git and github.
We are looking for someone to work with and maintain both our existing WordPress clients and new WordPress clients coming in. We are looking for someone comfortable on both front-end and back-end development of WordPress. Executing designs from the design team (in figma) for front-end, or updating themes as well as customizing and building back-end functionality.
Additionally, let us know if you are familiar with any of the following:
Benefits of working with us:
- Completely remote position.
- We offer a competitive salary based on experience.
- Fixed schedule with guaranteed pay.
- Technology stipend to help with needed equipment.
- All major holidays paid time off, and 5 paid personal days.
After 6 months:
- Two weeks of paid vacation.
- Entry into our profit-sharing program.
- Help us decide which charities to include in our yearly donations.
- Access to the “Zen Workshop”.
The “Zen Workshop” is an employee program where we partner with our team members to collaborate on ideas. All team members can contribute ideas, whether it’s a personal project they’ve been working on or something entirely new. If accepted, we will invest time and resources into your idea to build, market, and launch your idea and partner on the profits.
Important: We are a global team that reaches many markets. For this reason, this position is a completely freelance position. You will be responsible for managing your own taxes and following all applicable laws for your location.
About Zen Projects
About Zen Projects:
Zen Projects is a new brand of an existing successful development company that is rebranding to meet the company’s growing needs. “Zen” isn’t just a brand, but also a company philosophy.
We believe that IT and development do not need to be stressful, either for the client or for the team. When expectations are managed, budgets and timelines are reasonable, and projects are well-planned and managed properly, development can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience for our team and a stress-free success for our clients.
We do our best to emulate this philosophy in everything that we do, and every project we work on which is one of the main goals of this rebrand.