We need a Full stack WordPress Developer to join our team and work Fulltime on our projects.
The developer should be able to work with the following items:
– Theme and Plugin development
– Working with APis
– Page Speed optimization
– Experience with Important plugins like WooCommerce, Elementor, Beaver builder, Divi, Gravity forms, BuddyPress, Dokan, ACF, CPT is a must
and other technologies linked with WordPress.
Should be able to work in Central Timezone. If not all hours, at least 4-6 hours overlap in the Central timezone is a must.
If you are able to get anything done in WordPress and looking for a long-term job, this job is for you.
Small and startup agencies can apply who are having in-house developers.
Important: It’s a job, not a project. So, please don’t ask about requirements other than what I have stated above. Only apply if you can work 20-40 hours a week in Central Timezone.
The hiring process will be as follows:
1. Applicants wil be shortlisted
2. First Interview will be scheduled
3. Pre-assessment exam. Multiple questions to test English, skills and cognitive abilities. About an hour
4. Probation period will start for the finalized candidates
About WPSPIN LLC
We at WPSPIN LLC, Develop WordPress & WooCommerce-based solutions for businesses.
Providing professional WordPress development services since 2013 for Enterprises, Digital Marketing agencies, Medium to Small businesses, and startups. Specialized in customizing WordPress Themes and Plugins to suit a specific business.