WPRiders is a technical WordPress development agency where we handle highly challenging projects.
It’s an agency where the day-to-day way of working is relaxed, yet thought provocative because it’s very well organized.
You will work to solve complex issues concerning WordPress custom development and integration with various APIs for clients based in the US, Australia and Western Europe.
“It’s a place where you learn something new every day“ – at least, that’s what our developers say.
We are looking for talented developers having at least two years of experience with WordPress development. Our team needs somebody who is open to learning new things, responsible and passionate about software development.
To join our team, you need
- to be proficient with WooCommerce internals and hooks
- to be pixel perfect – provide examples of WordPress websites you created starting from a PSD
- to be honest – namely to be somebody who likes to play fair
- to be accountable – to do your job paying respect to yourself, your work and your clients
- to like learning – to search and experiment new things that you can immediately put into practice
- to be proficient in English, both reading and writing
- to be able to work in the EEST (East-European) timezone
- WordPress and/or WooCommerce development: minimum 2 years
- Previous experience with a framework/toolkit (Bootstrap, Foundation, Susy, etc.): minimum 1 year
- Preferably previous experience working with: GIT, SASS, Grunt, XDebug, OO programming, SQL, WordPress Rest API or other APIs.
What’s in it for you?
- an international team spread across 5 countries
- interesting projects with clear requirements – you don’t have to guess what has to be done
- a relaxed way of working: you only have to do 6 hours of coding per day on the full-time position
- vacation days are included
- a very well-organized environment
- work satisfaction – we do our best to match the right person with the right project whenever that’s possible
- we’ll provide you with the necessary hardware after the trial period is over
- continuous learning: daily study time, book budget, Kindle / Amazon books, audiobooks on Audible
- international exposure – 90% of our clients are international on a wide variety of WordPress projects
- excellent payout & benefits
- we Open Source parts of our code to help the WordPress community – important for your personal branding
an incredibly talented team with a healthy organizational culture that encourages learning and self-growth
As a developer, you will
- extend existing plugins with new functionalities: WooCommerce custom development, WooCommerce Subscriptions, Easy Digital Downloads, LearnDash, BuddyPress, etc.
- develop new plugins
- customize existing themes (front-end and back-end)
- integrate WordPress with various APIs
- build new WordPress themes from PSD design (responsive, mobile-friendly)
- other projects
Our company overview
WPRiders is a premium WordPress development agency for clients across 5 continents.
Our core values:
Accountability: we do our job well. We work efficiently since we believe it is only up to us to deliver the promised results.
Integrity: we follow one simple rule – always do the right thing. We are honest and open with our customers. We keep our promises and treat our stakeholders with respect and consideration, just as we would want them to treat us.
Personal growth: we are passionate about our work. We are also open to personal change and continuous improvement. That is why we constantly challenge ourselves to find new ideas and solutions in our pursuit of excellence.
Contribution: we are part of the Open Source community. We are determined and dedicated to its success. We gladly share our know-how as keynote speakers and our code to inspire and help others just as we were inspired and helped by the Open Source family.
"World-class programming put to work for small to mid-sized businesses, startups and nonprofits”