Are you fed up with the same routine, day in, day out… wake up, work, eat, rinse, repeat… yawn… dreaming of making a change, making a difference and doing something you enjoy from anywhere in the world you fancy?
Stop dreaming about tomorrow, start making a difference today. Join our team and be the hero you’ve always known yourself to be!
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs. We power and host websites used by millions of users every single day.
The role will involve
- Supporting our awesome members and customers
- Hanging out in the WordPress.org forums – being massively friendly, helpful and useful
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Co-ordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff
- Being an active part of the Incsub team
- Sharing cat photos, amusing videos, and animated gifs
Location, is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, passionate, and know your WordPress.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Love people and love yourself!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress
- Along with amazingly great communication skills, ideally you’ll be a native English speaker, but we’re flexible on that
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Love impressive response times, typing speed (it matters) and the ability to really bang good stuff out
- Ability to code using PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
* If you don’t include the completed task sheet, we won’t assess your application
About Incsub, LLC
Incsub, LLC is a modern company focused on WordPress hosting and support.
We are recognized by and proud of the level of support and WordPress services we offer to our customers. Our talented, inspirational team is located globally, with team members working from every continent (okay, maybe not Antarctica!).
We’re constantly on the lookout for great talents. If you’d like to become part of the Incsub, LLC Tribe, just hit apply!
We are behind WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.
Incsub is short for ‘Incorporated Subversion,’ which is what we build into everything we make.
Here at WPMU DEV, we power and host websites used by millions of users every day, and you could be one of the superheroes that help make this happen!
WPMU DEV has tremendously grown since it was founded in 2005, and we now employ more than 200 people of amazingly diverse backgrounds.
Diversity and inclusivity matter to us. Everyone is welcome to work with us, no matter where you come from, what your gender, race, age, ability, religion, or sexual orientation is.
After all, we all have a superpower. What’s yours?