We are currently on the lookout for a WordPress developer who’s friendly, relaxed, appreciate a casual work environment while possessing a strong work ethic, self-motivated, and passionate about delivering high-quality work on tight timelines.
Please provide your resume and a cover letter when applying.
– Strong experience developing WordPress plugins and themes
– Experience customizing the WordPress CMS with hooks, filters, templates, etc
– Experience with WooCommerce
– Experience with MySQL
– Experience with website optimization
– Experience working with APIs
– Experience with Pixel perfect development (responsive/interactive websites)
– Experience with Git
Nice to have:
– A 6th sense in debugging
– 1-2 years of experience, preferably in an agency environment
– Experience with Docker
– Experience with Jira
– Experience with task runners/bundlers
– Your day-to-day will vary depending on what projects you are working on and who you’ll be collaborating with. But typically, daily stand-up, meetings, coding, code reviewing, consulting, etc. We follow the typical agile methodologies
– You’ll develop easy-to-use, well built, responsive websites in WordPress that beautifully mimic the designer’s designs, through all phases of development (including building, testing, deploying, and maintaining)
– We also work on interesting internal projects alongside the agency.
– Learn new tools and investigate new solutions
– Team socials: We like to have fun!
– Casual dress code: We enjoy being comfortable while we work
– Scarborough Office: Free parking available. Easily accessible via public transit.