We’re looking for a mid to senior-level front-end WordPress Developer with strong WooCommerce experience to join our Tribe!
We are a small team of digital professionals who collectively help build, manage and grow amazing eCommerce brands with WordPress and WooCommerce.
Job type: Part-time (10-20 hours/week) to start with the possibility of moving to full-time for the right candidate.
Location: 100% remote – It doesn’t matter where you are located but you NEED to be available between 8AM to 6PM Pacific Timezone.
· Convert graphic mockups into responsive HTML and WordPress compatible themes using ACF and/or Blocks.
· Convert graphic mockups into WordPress using a builder such as Elementor or Beaver Builder.
· Ensure front-end development complies with usability and accessibility best practices.
· Install and configure new WordPress plugins and themes.
· Cross-browser and cross-device testing.
· Help debug theme or plugin issues.
· Help improve site performance issues.
· Excellent (Above average) verbal and written English.
· Good, stable wifi (a speed test will be required), computer and electricity.
· Able to work during US Pacific Standard Timezone – from 8 am – 6 pm PST.
· Able to respond quickly during working hours (via Slack).
· Able to work alone and in a remote environment.
· Strong WordPress experience. Experience writing code compliant with WP and PHP coding standards and good practices.
· Experience developing responsive websites.
· Ability to convert mockups and wireframes into working HTML pages.
· Strong knowledge of Elementor, Beaver Builder and Visual Composer.
· Can use GIT (or at least familiar with other code versioning tools).
· Understanding of UX/UI fundamentals.
· Understanding basics of accessibility, ADA compliance.
· Have design skills.
· Familiar with Figma or Sketch.
· Familiar with SEO best practices.
About Tribe Interactive LLC
We are a small team of digital professionals who collectively help build, manage and grow amazing ecommerce brands with WordPress and WooCommerce.