We’re looking for a mid to senior level remote WordPress Developer with strong WooCommerce experience to join our Tribe.
This position will be per project to start as a trial, but with the ability for full time.
- Primarily technical troubleshooting for WordPress & WooCommerce sites.
- Debugging theme and plugin issues.
- Building custom plugins to connect WordPress & WooCommerce with third party apps using existing APIs.
- Building advanced custom theme and plugin functionality.
- Auditing client code to identifying any potential security risks.
- Performing speed and performance enhancements.
- Troubleshooting and resolving MySQL related issues.
- Providing daily status updates to manager.
- Attending weekly team calls via video chat or phone.
- Performing custom WordPress migrations between servers/hosts.
- Responsive to emails/calls/chat and available to work Mon-Fri, between the hours of 8am-6pm PST.
- Strong portfolio of cleanly written, WordPress related code.
- Strong experience with WooCommerce.
- Strong experience with MySQL and can write advanced SQL queries.
- Strong experience with the WordPress and WooCommerce APIs.
- Can work with Git version control.
- Strong experience with WordPress speed and performance optimization.
- Have a fast, reliable internet connection.
- Can complete work in a timely fashion and within deadlines.
- Have fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Single developers only, please no teams.
****NOTE: ****A development test project is required as part of our hiring process.
About Tribe Interactive
We are a small team of digital professionals who collectively help build, manage and grow amazing ecommerce brands with WordPress and WooCommerce.