We are seeking an experienced, Full Stack WordPress Developer with strong WooCommerce experience to join our Tribe. This position will be part-time freelance to start, but with the ability for full time in the future.
– Collaborate with success and marketing teams to resolve client development or support requests.
– Customize existing WordPress + WooCommerce themes, in both front end and backend functionality.
– Troubleshoot and fix broken templates or other theme related issues.
– Develop custom sites, themes and plugins when necessary.
– Audit client themes and plugins and identify any potential security risks.
– Troubleshoot and resolve MySQL related issues.
– Provide daily status updates to manager.
– Attend weekly team calls via video chat or phone.
– Custom WordPress migrations between servers/hosts.
– Are responsive to emails/calls/chat and available to work Mon-Fri, between the hours of 8am-6pm PST.
– Are reliable and able respond to and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
– Able to communicate effectively across phone, slack or email.
– Have fluency in both spoken and written English.
– Have a strong portfolio of work or repository of previously written code.
– Have strong experience developing for WordPress and WooCommerce.
– Have experience using Git and version control.
– Have experience working with a WordPress staging environment.
– Have a good, stable internet connection.
– Have experience working in a remote environment and with distributed teams.
– Able to work on multiple projects at a time.
– Single developers only, please no teams.
Anywhere as long as you are available to work sometime between the hours of 8am-6pm PST. This is a BIG must.
We are a remote Tribe of digital professionals who collectively help build, manage and grow amazing ecommerce brands with WordPress and WooCommerce. As digital nomads, we believe that our workplace should not be confined to a single location, but instead open across the world. We’re a small team but are passionate about our work, our clients and relentlessly strive to make them successful.