We are seeking an experienced Full Stack WordPress Developer with strong WooCommerce experience to join our Tribe. This position will be part-time freelance to start, but with the ability for full time in the future.
– Collaborate with success and marketing teams to resolve client development or support requests.
– Customize existing WordPress + WooCommerce themes, in both front end and backend functionality.
– Troubleshoot and fix broken templates or other theme related issues.
– Develop custom sites, themes and plugins when necessary.
– Audit client themes and plugins and identify any potential security risks.
– Troubleshoot and resolve MySQL related issues.
– Provide daily status updates to manager.
– Attend weekly team calls via video chat or phone.
– Custom WordPress migrations between servers/hosts.
– Are responsive to emails/calls/chat and available to work Mon-Fri, between the hours of 8am-6pm PST.
– Are reliable and able respond to and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
– Able to communicate effectively across phone, slack or email.
– Have fluency in both spoken and written English.
– Have a strong portfolio of work or repository of previously written code.
– Have strong experience developing for WordPress and WooCommerce.
– Have experience using Git and version control.
– Have experience working with a WordPress staging environment.
– Have a good, stable internet connection.
– Have experience working in a remote environment and with distributed teams.
– Able to work on multiple projects at a time.
– Single developers only, please no teams.
Anywhere as long as you are available to work sometime between the hours of 8am-6pm PST. This is a BIG must.
Click interested and fill out our developer app: https://tribeinteractive.typeform.com/to/gUxxyi