We have an exciting new opportunity to join our Avada team as a Developer to fulfill 40 hours per week and receive a market competitive USD hourly rate.
ThemeFusion is a leading company in the WordPress eco-system, manufacturing the Avada Website Builder, the ultimate design, and creation suite. We are also the #1 selling author on Themeforest for 8 consecutive years. We work extremely hard to improve our product even further and to push the boundaries of the page building experience for our more than 610.000 customers.
As a WordPress developer at ThemeFusion you will work with a small, tight-knit, creative, and dedicated group of individuals who love WordPress and their customers. We are an online company with talented people from all over the world, who understand that we will always achieve more together. Everyone is willing to make sacrifices for each other and most importantly, we believe in what we are doing and diligently strive to better our product. We work with GitHub, chat on Skype, and have a flat hierarchy. We look for inspired individuals, happy to take initiative and who like to work self-motivated and self-reliant.
- Creative and self-reliant contributions to our codebase.
- Maintain a positive and friendly atmosphere as humble member of our team.
- Take initiative to better your skills as developer and thus also our product.
- Developing and maintaining the Avada Website Builder within our team, while always following best practices.
- Self-reliant work on assigned items of different scope size and also teamwork when working as part of a team.
- Follow instructions from our Lead Developer and project leads.
- Documenting your work through GitHub.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
- Expert-level knowledge of WordPress Core and theme and plugin development with a strong understanding of all commonly used web technologies:
- Complete understanding of the WordPress Core and current developments, WordPress Coding Standards and best practices.
- Deep knowledge of architecture principles such as OOP and DRY.
- Used to large software repositories and their implications.
- Experienced in working with git repositories.
- Write clean, self-explanatory code; well documented where needed.
- Desire to stay up to date with WordPress developments.
- Experienced in working with Grunt.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Fully reliable and work consistent hours every week.
- Collaborative and a team player with the ability to follow instructions.
- Willing to grow and help others.
- Put forth effort to better our product and team.
- Share ideas and areas of improvement you may find.
- Always communicate clearly and detailed, mostly through Skype live chats and GitHub.
- Work in a remote position and around deadlines.
We are ThemeFusion, a creative and dedicated group of individuals who love WordPress almost as much as we love our customers. We create the Avada Website Builder, the industry-leading WordPress page builder.