Tayloe/Gray is looking for a web developer to join our team full time. Agencies, freelancers and non-US based applicants will not be considered. The developer will be responsible for producing a wide variety of digital assets including websites, email and ecommerce projects. The ideal candidate is a creative person with enthusiastic, flexible, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude. Candidates must be self-motivated and comfortable juggling multiple projects.
Enjoy working with others in a fast paced and collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g., standups, Slack discussions, code review), occasional collaborative programming sessions, and frequent blocks of focused uninterrupted time for independent work.
- Experience with custom theming and development utilizing WordPress, PHP and MySQL.
- Understanding of relational database design and normalization.
- Care about modern best practices, including code reviews, continuous integration and deployment, and iterative development.
- Knowledgeable with distributed version control systems (git).
- Knowledge of modern email coding standards.
- Adept at Sketch, Invision, Figma or other modern screen design software.
- Familiarity with quality assurance tools like Browserstack, Bugherd and Litmus.
Role 1 – Provide solutions to problems, not merely write code.
Role 2 – Reduce wireframes and layouts to markup.
Role 3 – Identify any issues with missing content and collaborate with the content team to resolve them.
Role 4 – Mitigate bugs identified in QA.
Role 5 – Celebrate your team – We are a collaborative group and our goal is to elevate our work product creatively and technically as well as help each other succeed and grow professionally as an organization.
We’re a full-service digital marketing agency fueled by big thinkers, creative problem solvers, and innovative technologists. Founded in 2009, our agency was built to help brands find their way. We love transforming brands into industry powerhouses.