Stellar Blue Technologies is seeking the employment of a Web Programmer who is responsible for the development and timely delivery of web products created by Stellar Blue. Responsibilities would also include database and server administration. Using a combination of programming, creative skills and technical knowledge of how web products are created, the work involves an array of skill sets.
- WordPress custom coding knowledge
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Experienced with CodeIgniter or other MVC frameworks
- Must have a minimum of 2 years prior professional programming experience
Main Job Responsibilities
- Assists Project Manager in implementation of all primary programming elements.
- Maintain project deadlines and assist in development when needed.
- Must have an Associates degree or higher in a related field.
- Must be effective in prioritizing tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong familiarity with, and interest in, website development, mobile website development, and responsive web design.
- Ability to apply user interface and interactive design best practices to projects.
- Test and maintain websites and apps on multiple devices, operating systems, and web browsers.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Continually uphold all company values and standards.
- Knowledge of server administration and cPanel is highly desired.
- Ability to quote custom application and programming solutions.
- Prospects must email cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.
About Stellar Blue Technologies
Company: Stellar Blue Technologies
Location: Company based in Neenah; Home offices; Neenah Studio. Employee expected to work from home; with minimal travel to Studio space;
Grade Requirement: Completed Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Part-Time Start/25 hours per week minimum with expectations to go Full-time within 90 days
Position Start: Immediately