We are looking for a full stack WordPress developer to join our team. The ideal candidate needs to have WordPress/PHP experience, passion for excellence, and a desire to build handcrafted solutions for our clients. We are a digital team not bound to a specific location. Our clients are spread throughout the midwest and US. At ShineForth, we take pride in handcrafting beautiful websites that are carefully, thoughtfully, and purposely constructed for our clients. We love our clients and work very hard to make them as successful as possible. This is an opportunity to grow with our team, work with great clients, and develop amazing code along the way.
- At least 3+ years of experience with WordPress, the WordPress core, and the underlying database structure
- At least 2-3 years of experience with PHP 5.6/7.0, MySQL, Ajax, git, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and how to convert layered PSD files into static html/wordpress sites
- A strong portfolio of recent WordPress websites
- Able to work from anywhere
- Communicate with clarity, excellence, and confidence
- Take ownership of your code quality
- Experience with SASS, Bourbon.io, Neat, Twitter Bootstrap, CodeKit or Gulp, GitTower or SourceTree, development editors like Coda or Atom
- Apple Macbook or linux based development environment
- Ability to use BitBucket, Slack, Basecamp, Asana, or other tools to facilitate development
- Knowledge and hands on experience with CSS animations, UI transitions, ease effects
Please provide several recent examples of your development along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. That can be links to your public code contributions, WordPress websites that you have developed, your personal website, or WordPress plugins. We are located in Omaha and are looking for a developer in our area. We are not looking to outsource to an agency or offshore firm at this time.