Roofnest is seeking a talented, full-stack WordPress engineer on a part-time, ongoing basis.
Immediate priority is to integrate our store with a new review / UGC platform via a custom API protocol. You will work with a Roofnest product manager as well as interfacing directly with representatives from the third party service to complete the project. The integration is expected to last for about 10 weeks and requires roughly 80 hours of engineering time.
WooCommerce custom API experience is absolutely required, so be prepared to share your experience with us in detail.
We have a host of other projects and regular maintenance needs for roughly 10-20 hours a month. Ultimately, we are looking to develop a solid and reliable relationship with a developer who can help us plan, scope, and execute regular additions to our online store on a contractual basis.
Roofnest offers competitive compensation based on experience.
- 4+ years of backend experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Experience with the WordPress/WooCommerce REST API
- English fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to attend meetings between the hours of 10-6pm Eastern Standard Time
- Experience integrating a third party service to WooCommerce
- Experience with WP Engine
- Well-versed in GIT
- Located in the Americas
To apply, please fill out the application here. In your cover letter, please include specific details about a relevant integration you’ve completed in the past.