Full Stack WordPress Developer
Freelance, Worldwide Remote
Our partner is an international FinTech Group with HQ in Singapore.
Their portfolio of services includes Multi-Asset Liquidity, Brokerage Technology Solutions and enterprise Blockchain Development.
Awarded a number of top industry awards such as:
Best Internet Finance Institution 2016,
Best Forex Platform Technology Provider 2017,
Excellence in Liquidity Provision Services 2018,
They are the Market Leader in ISO-Certified FX and Digital Asset Solutions.
Purpose of the role
As a Full-stack WordPress developer, your role demands to create visually engaging, innovative and functional web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brands purpose, business missions and customer needs. Leverage technology, insights, and feedback to optimize and refine the business site over time.
Expectations towards the role
- Work like a boss – work as if you are your own boss, which means, you can work autonomously, under minimum supervision and to decide how to prioritize daily tasks.
- At least 2 years of experience and at least 10 completed end-to-end WP solutions.
- Experience on hosting it on WPEngine and AWS.
- Graphic and web design skills, ability to sketch and mock up design ideas layout, typography, pixel-level attention to details. You will work together with UX designer.
- Strong ability to communicate your ideas to customers, not afraid to be part of C-level discussions and meetings providing technical insights.
- Experience with marketing-oriented communication and landing pages, SEO, EDM marketing, setup google analytics, company logo, blog page maintenance.
- The rapidly changing and dynamic environment requires you to adapt fast to changes, to be able to multitask and prioritize.
- Experience in agile methodology and able to work closely with the immediate scrum team on a day-to-day basis
- Fluency in English and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Chance to work with bring and solid professionals in the FinTech industry and to impact hundreds of businesses to go live and scale.
- Learn to execute tasks with high expectations and under high standards so that you become better with every next project.
- Improve your prioritization, decision making skills, time management skills as you will be in charge and owning the various projects from scratch.
- Broaden your multicultural communication skills working with clients from around the world.
- Be part of a global financial institution that is creating the trends of today’s FX technology innovation.
- Enjoy freedom, flexibility and a rewarding remuneration.
Indeed, it’s inspiring to be owning projects from end-to-end and this is exactly what the job is about.
Are you ready for your next challenge – Apply now.
Looking forward to speaking with you.
About Remote IT World
Remote IT World is a global citizen company.
We are the preferred staffing and HR partner for remote employers.
We believe ultimate productivity is possible beyond the traditional location boundaries.
It happens in a world of freedom, integrity and responsibility.
Driven by technology, spoken in English, remote work flourishes in the fierce competition for top qualified professionals.
We envision a future when there is a remote job for every talent and the right talent for every job.
Tech businesses no longer find talent locally; we support them to find it globally.
Expert level jobs are centralized in big cities and professionals are limited in their choice.
We make it possible for talent to have the freedom to choose their location and access fulfilling and rewarding jobs.