The Rainmaker Digital Services offers digital marketing solutions to organizations seeking innovative growth strategies.
We’re seeking a WordPress Developer for internal and client projects.
- Plan and write enhancements and features for WordPress plugins and themes.
- Plan and write WordPress plugins from scratch.
- Identify, triage and fix bugs in WordPress plugins and themes.
- Help planning and coordinating projects with Client Services team including providing time and resource estimates.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles, including support and documentation.
- Advanced proficiency with PHP language.
- Experience with WordPress plugins development and Git.
- Familiar with Genesis framework.
- Some understanding of WP-CLI, secure connections and DNS.
- Grunt, Gulp, PHPUnit, and GitLab CI are a plus.
Does that sound interesting to you? If so, please send an email to email@example.com telling us about yourself and attach your CV. Don’t forget to include the title of the position you’re applying for in the subject!