We are Osom Studio. Our core specialization is WordPress: we build and implement personalized websites and e-stores for clients worldwide. Right now, we’re looking for a person who will join our tech team.
How do we work?
- We carry out large WordPress projects – forget about a simple landing page with ready templates – we create mainly custom solutions, so knowledge of programming logic is a must.
- Our office is located in Poland – so we’re looking for someone who speaks Polish and English (both at least at B2 level)
- We know there’s life outside the office. That’s why our working hours are flexible – we’re focused on Central European Time (CET)
- We don’t love SCRUM, we’re not infatuated with Waterfall – there’s no “one true” methodology for us. We pick the way we work, depending on the project and the customer. The goal is to draw heavily from what has proved to be working for us before.
- CI/CD pipeline over FTP
The Osom candidate
- You have wide experience in creating websites and online stores – you are WP enthusiast
- You are able to integrate WP with web services
- You know what the OOP and SOLID principles are
- You are familiar with Gulp, Webpack, WP-CLI, and similar tools
- Experience with Laravel/Symfony is a plus
What are you going to do?
- Create websites and e-commerce stores
- Implement and maintain the websites we’ve already created
- Optimize the websites following SEO best practices
- Help our customers with their day-to-day tech issues
- Support our Project Managers in preparing cost estimates that reflect the scope of the project
Interested? Send us your CV and let’s talk!