Orlando Informer is offering the opportunity to be part of a team of smart, creative people who are bringing unique experiences and lifetime memories to families across the world. If you are a WordPress developer with in-depth knowledge of front-end technologies and WordPress theme and plugin development, you can put your expertise and talents to work to help others.
Orlando Informer is a theme-park vacation-planning company founded in 2011. Every year, we help millions of people plan a better vacation to Orlando’s biggest tourist destinations.
We are a small, nimble, and remote-first company, so it’s likely you’ll get experience across many areas of our business. With this in mind, the major responsibility of this role will be to work alongside other developers to create and maintain websites and systems for our different lines of business (both announced and unannounced).
You will be provided with competitive compensation.
- Understanding of WordPress theme and plugin development (at least 2 years of experience)
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools, including Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
- Time-management skills are a must; this position comes with a degree of independence, and all applicants should feel comfortable meeting deadlines with little to no direct supervision.
Interested applicants should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Very brief introduction
- Portfolio or Github account