WordPress Product Marketing Manager for an international office in Malmö, Sweden!
We are looking for a WordPress Product Marketing Manager to strengthen our team. “Job Region” says UK, as Sweden was not an option.
one.com is on an exciting growth journey across Europe and is now hiring a WordPress Product Marketing Manager to join our office in Malmo or Copenhagen. We are looking for a skilled Product Marketing Manager with domain expertise in WordPress technology, who is ready to take on a multi-brand challenge and secure recognition of our product offering in the Nordic market.
You are a tech geek who has the unique ninja skill to translate technical concepts into clear customer benefits, both in writing and in front of an audience. Navigating a launch plan and developing a go-to-market strategy comes naturally to you. Already having a strong knowledge of the WordPress market you can go beyond just selling our products. If you are a WordPress evangelist who loves challenges and building outstanding customer value, we can’t wait to meet you!
The WordPress Product Marketing Manager will
- Be the go-to person in the business for marketing WordPress products
- Translate technical WordPress product specifications to compelling customer value propositions
- Define and execute a holistic marketing strategy tailored to WordPress customers including hosting, domains and Managed WordPress
- Identify how we can activate the WordPress community and roll out initiatives to create momentum for our WordPress offering
- Develop close working relationships with internal stakeholders to harness collaboration and WordPress product marketing optimisation including; Product, Marketing, and Technical Support
- Project management of Saas product launches and upsell campaigns
- Analyse all aspects of WordPress product performance. Identifying opportunities to generate increased value, via focused marketing activity
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a relevant position
- Experience in building websites with WordPress and/or in providing Product Marketing Management for WordPress products
- Excellent knowledge of the WordPress market and relevant forums
- Project Management skills
- Excellent English language capabilities written and speak at least one Nordic language fluently
We’d love if you have/are
- Already involved in the WordPress community
- You attend and/or speak at local WordPress meetups and WordCamps
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong presentation skills and able to communicate with all levels in the organisation from juniors to c-level
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,800,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 550 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 9 major brands well established in the European market
Why you would love working at one.com
Besides getting paid for your work, we also offer:
- A chance to truly have an impact on the overall business targets
- Yearly bonus package tied to targets
- 25 vacation days yearly + 5 fully paid resting days
- Fruits, snacks, soft drinks, coffee, and tea are freely available at the office
- Option to join enhanced health care plan to cover physiotherapy, chiropractor and similar treatments
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- Several annual social- and professional events both virtually and physically
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Apply now – interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen at [email protected]
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.