We are actively looking for an experienced and skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, with an emphasis on back-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
Our developers are the heart of our team. As such, we use lean, cross-functional teams which can move quickly and with confidence. We strive to maintain a balance between the flexibility of design and the usability of the software.
- Develop responsive modules & features for various levels of customer websites, including all associated tasks
- Ensure all development works seamlessly across the most popular device types, browsers, and platforms.
- Researching and testing new scripts and plugins
- Contribute to finding and implementing new tools and processes that improve our platform and how we do things in general
- Work on WP maintenance and updates to ensure all our websites are kept up to date
- Work independently to achieve team goals and reach target timelines
- Lend support and assistance where needed to your team and other departments within the company
- 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- WordPress and Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- Programming/Software Development related degree
- Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery
- Experience in developing responsive sites
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – able to propose several viable solutions to complex problems and be able to evaluate the best alternative and estimate the work required
- Passionate about technology, design, performance, and quality
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to offer concise and regular updates on progress and can highlight issues that might affect progress to allow preventative action to be taken
- Can operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Contribute clean, secure, and maintainable code
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload and work to exact deadlines
- Willing to learn and take direction from other Senior members of the team
- Proficient in English
- Employer-paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid holidays and paid personal leave time
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Flexible work schedules
- Casual Dress
Competitive salary based on skills and experience
About LabLynx, Inc.
Setting the industry standard as the first browser-based Laboratory Information Management Solution in 1997, LabLynx continues to lead innovation in laboratory technology with its complete laboratory solution suite. Used in over 8 different countries, our configurable and customizable LabLynx ELab LIMS goes beyond standard sample tracking to provide inventory management, document storage, cradle-to-grave tracking, chain-of-custody tracking and more. Our solution is tailored to fit each lab’s specific processes and needs.