We’re looking for an experienced WordPress developer to complete a new feature for a plugin we are having developed to use on several of our websites. The feature is to add a searchable field to the sidebar area of an already developed Gutenberg block plugin. The field will allow you to search post titles within a custom post type and output the ID of the post to an attribute which can be used in the PHP of a server side rendered block used to display the custom post.
The main features of the plugin are completed but our developer who was working on the project is no longer with us. Currently the ID of the post requires to be manually entered into a field and for an optimised work flow we need the posts to be searchable and a single post selectable for display.
- WordPress development experience of 3+ years.
- Must be experienced and up to date with Gutenberg block development.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Be familiar with NPM Build processes.
- Negotiable dependent on projected timescale
- Will be discussed and agreed before project commencement.
- Paid on feature completion and sign off.