Kaii Lab is excited to announce that we are looking for a talented full time Senior Web Developer to join our team!
The ideal candidate must have prior work experience and must have an outstanding portfolio of websites developed. Also, the ideal candidate must be experienced in WordPress and other PHP web content management systems. The senior web developer’s responsibilities include communicating with clients to determine website specifications, creating schedules, writing code, working with a team of designers and content writers, as well as assisting with training of Junior Web Developers.
Computer literacy, Attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, communication skills, and leadership skills.
- Creating comprehensive layout and wireframes and converting them into functional front-end code
- Developing responsive designed websites on WordPress that accurately matches website designs created
- Developing websites across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones, tablets and 4k screens
- Performing complete website quality assurance and performance testing
- Implementing complete website audit
- Interpreting client specifications and identifying website user requirements
- Creating timelines and work schedules to meet deadlines
- Using and updating company-wide online software to track activities
- Communicating effectively with clients and teams
- Updating records and writing reports
- Writing website documentations
- Debugging websites and ensuring website documentation is updated
- Performing and supervising regular website maintenance and updates
- Participating in sprint planning and discussions
- Working closely with UI/UX Designers and Content Creators in a dynamic environment
- Building reusable component and libraries for future use
- Supervising Junior Web Developers, analysing areas of improvements, and scheduling training sessions accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science, IT, or a related field.
- Experience with WordPress, WooCommerce and associated themes and plugins
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience with any of the following code versioning tools: GitHub, Bitbucket, Mercurial, or SVN.
- Experience building well designed user interfaces for various websites
- Experience developing responsive designed websites
- Experience in fixing any website bugs and performing general website maintenance
- Experience with website hosting tools such as WP Engine and SiteGround
- Ability to work in an agile/SCRUM team environment.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Experience with Figma, Adobe XD or Webflow is a bonus
Work days: 3 days from office, and 2 days remotely
Work location: Sheikh Zayed, Giza, Egypt
Up to the challenge? Apply on directly on our website using the following link: https://www.kaiilab.com/join-us
About Kaii Lab
We are a transformative digital agency based in Cairo, Egypt that provides the latest and most advanced premium digital products, services and solutions to support value-driven businesses. At the heart of Kaii Lab is a team of the most talented, ambitious and humble designers, developers and creatives who are passionate about technology and who share the vision of empowering businesses in today’s fast advancing digital world. We know that every number is a person, and we aim to leave a positive impact, daily, in every connection that we build.