You seem like someone who thrives from success, seeing your team be the best and thrive in a sales role. You’ll put your stamp on a well-known company within the WordPress industry. It will be your job to help kickstart new sales programs and lead and encourage our growing team of sales enthusiasts.
- You’ll be responsible for the everyday sales operations and take operational leadership of our Sales enthusiasts and sales verticals.
- Support, coach, inspire and lead our growing team of hardworking sales enthusiasts, objectives setting, and performance monitoring.
- Evaluate current processes and find opportunities to improve.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Achieve growth, hit sales targets, and present the management team’s sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Create a vibrant team culture.
- Develop plans for our company’s next growth phase using the right strategies and tactics for financial success.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- You will be a mentor, a coach, a strategic thinker, a leader, and a friend.
- You must have an in-depth understanding of how WordPress works to succeed in this position, as well as strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience successfully developing and expanding a team of ten to fifteen remotely working Sales enthusiasts in an ever-growing technology scene.
- Strong solution-based sales experience with proven success in closing sales is needed.
- You have a passion for developing the careers of our sales enthusiasts, along with excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- We always seek to promote internally; you’d start training as a salesperson to learn the rope, but then you’ll be helping mold the sales department to where you want to see the best get even better and the weaker to become stronger.
- Have a winners mindset, seeking and tutoring our enthusiasts, aiming for our customers’ best positive service feedback.
- Proven previous experience utilizing a proven sales methodology is a must.
- Enthusiastic, charming, positive, confident, high energy, goal-oriented, and most of all, modest.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Our company will provide you with all the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done; our team is amazing.
- Up to 35 days paid leave per annum (starting at 28).
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- You’d be eligible for a long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while.
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets.
- Technology budgets every three years; the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly; the longer you work, the more you get.
About Incsub, LLC
Incsub completely changed the face of online education when it launched Edublogs in 2005, the largest education-focused blog network built on WordPress. It then defined and pioneered the premium WordPress plugin, theme and services industry when it launched WPMU DEV, the first membership marketplace for WordPress, Multisite and BuddyPress.
Incsub now hosts millions of sites across Edublogs, CampusPress, and WPMU DEV Hosting and continues to provide quality plugins, themes, training, services and A+ rated support.