Will you be our newest WordPress Sales Enthusiast?
We are looking for a Sales Enthusiast to promote high-quality WordPress plugins and themes that contribute to the overall success of WPMU DEV products.
You will join an ongoing and expanding team of sales enthusiasts who work collaboratively with all areas of the company to make sure we stand out from the rest!
The person we’re in search of will have intimate knowledge of WordPress and experience using a broad range of plugins and themes, and will manage Accounts, Pre-Sales, and Sales related communications.
We’re looking for a person that will be able to work also on weekends and available to work on the following schedules
16:00 – 00:00 UTC
00:00 – 08:00 UTC
- Love people and love yourself!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress including themes and plugins
- Provide support to customers and members by identifying solutions to their WP-related concerns.
- Provide product knowledge and promote WPMUDev products.
- Ability to generate leads
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the powers to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
- Proven experience in sales
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Along with the ability to write/speak in clear English
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
- Very attractive working conditions as part of an amazing team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave with a whopping 3 months off, and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
- Technology budget every three years
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in
- good health or anything that helps you be you!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Download the Sales Enthusiast Task Sheet in our careers site, answer those questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!
The ability to write in clear English is essential in this role. We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.
About Incsub, LLC
Incsub, LLC is a modern company focused on WordPress hosting and support.
We are recognized by and proud of the level of support and WordPress services we offer to our customers. Our talented, inspirational team is located globally, with team members working from every continent (okay, maybe not Antarctica!).
We’re constantly on the lookout for great talents. If you’d like to become part of the Incsub, LLC Tribe, just hit apply!
We are behind WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.
Incsub is short for ‘Incorporated Subversion,’ which is what we build into everything we make.
Here at WPMU DEV, we power and host websites used by millions of users every day, and you could be one of the superheroes that help make this happen!
WPMU DEV has tremendously grown since it was founded in 2005, and we now employ more than 200 people of amazingly diverse backgrounds.
Diversity and inclusivity matter to us. Everyone is welcome to work with us, no matter where you come from, what your gender, race, age, ability, religion, or sexual orientation is.
After all, we all have a superpower. What’s yours?