Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.
We’re looking for incredible people to join our pretty awesome team. You’ll be self-motivated, a real go-getter, a coding connoisseur.
Whether you are a technical support engineer wanting to advance or a DevOps engineer that’s looking for something new and challenging – we want to hear from you!
Our team works in shifts and we aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
We are looking for Extraordinaires that are available between the following times:
17:00 – 01:00 UTC
So far, so good? Awesome, keep reading!
As our new Hosting Support, it will be your job to assist our customers with any issues that they might have with our hosting environments.
- Must have mastered WordPress, including thorough knowledge of themes and plugins
- Intimate knowledge of PHP
- Good understanding of MySQL
- Know your way around Linux (Ubuntu)
- Awesome with Bash
- Talented with NGINX
- Great interpersonal skills.
Basically, our hardworking customers should be able to relax knowing that their sites are in the best possible hands!
- Up to 35 days paid leave per annum
- Remote working conditions
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months’ salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years – the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Download the Hosting Support Task Sheet in our careers site, answer those questions, and then submit your application. It’s that simple! Good luck!
About Incsub, LLC
Incsub, LLC is a modern company focused on WordPress hosting and support.
We are recognized by and proud of the level of support and WordPress services we offer to our customers. Our talented, inspirational team is located globally, with team members working from every continent (okay, maybe not Antarctica!).
We’re constantly on the lookout for great talents. If you’d like to become part of the Incsub, LLC Tribe, just hit apply!
We are behind WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.
Incsub is short for ‘Incorporated Subversion,’ which is what we build into everything we make.
Here at WPMU DEV, we power and host websites used by millions of users every day, and you could be one of the superheroes that help make this happen!
WPMU DEV has tremendously grown since it was founded in 2005, and we now employ more than 200 people of amazingly diverse backgrounds.
Diversity and inclusivity matter to us. Everyone is welcome to work with us, no matter where you come from, what your gender, race, age, ability, religion, or sexual orientation is.
After all, we all have a superpower. What’s yours?