Do you want to be part of our fantastic company?
Our band of superheroes at WPMU DEV are looking for a self-driven, highly organised individual who will join the team in creating our most important products.
Location is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, passionate, and know your stuff.
You’ll be part of a development team working on our flagship products. It’s going to be epic!
For this role, we need a superhero who will take on the challenges of working in one of the leading WordPress companies, enhancing our website, products, and services, backed by a quality team of pros.
- Focus on WordPress (that’s a real must)
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Experience with HTML5, Sass (SCSS) and modern CSS (SVG, Animation, Flexbox/Grid, etc)
- Experience with popular React.js
- Proficiency in writing code with accessibility and web standards in mind
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Grunt, Gulp, and/or Webpack etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (we use GIT)
- Bonus Points: Storybook
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Download the Frontend Developer task sheet in our careers site, answer those questions and then submit your application along with a copy of your CV. It’s that simple!
About Incsub, LLC
Incsub completely changed the face of online education when it launched Edublogs in 2005, the largest education-focused blog network built on WordPress. It then defined and pioneered the premium WordPress plugin, theme and services industry when it launched WPMU DEV, the first membership marketplace for WordPress, Multisite and BuddyPress.
Incsub now hosts millions of sites across Edublogs, CampusPress, and WPMU DEV Hosting and continues to provide quality plugins, themes, training, services and A+ rated support.
The team at Incsub is committed to building quality products and services for WordPress that make site creation, optimization, security and management simple for everyone.
Incsub uses a distributed workforce that allows them to work with the most talented and dedicated staff from around the world. They value inclusion and diversity because it makes them better. Incsub provides equal opportunity employment to all applicants.