If you are an enthusiastic person wanting to learn and explore the various possibilities and magic you can create using WordPress, come to join our team of WordPress Developers.
Hartmire is currently building WordPress themes & plugins that are available publicly for download as products. As a WordPress Developer, you will be working with a knowledgeable and dedicated team. The ideal candidate should have good spoken English.
Roles and responsibilities
You will be working with an extremely passionate & smart team of WordPress geeks.
- Have to contribute to building WordPress products (themes & plugins) that will be used by thousands of people across the world.
- Expected to maintain, upgrade & support our existing portfolio of WordPress products.
- Have to talk with end WordPress users & developers directly to understand their needs in a better manner.
- You will get experience of working with internationally reputed clients from various industries.
You should be proficient in
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance.
- Version control systems such as Git.
- Experience in building WordPress plugins/functionality.
- WordPress Theme hierarchy.
- WordPress actions/filters API.
- WordPress Metabox API.
Things you should know
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Fields / Meta Box
- User Roles & Levels
- Template files & their hierarchy
- Child Theme
- Queries & Loops
- Theme Customizer
- Actions / Filters / Hooks
- Work remotely
- Learning: As a fast-paced startup, you get to learn fast.
- Yearly bonus based on performance