Hi there, we are looking to hire a full-stack WP developer. This is for many client projects and for an ongoing basis.
You need to be in the Americas to apply. Telecommute freelance gig.
Hours 15 to 30h per week for now, options to grow over 30 per week exist.
Fountain City™ is a creative-technical agency. We are fully distributed, down to earth, professional but very friendly and approachable. You should be too.
– Fluent in English
– You have a Webcam and you can do video calls (especially for the interview)
– You are lively, fun, and enjoy working with people
– You are responsive, reliable, committed and have overall strong work ethics
Skills and abilities:
– PHP custom plugin development
– Building forms, connecting them with external systems like Hubspot, Zaps and other CRMs
– Building custom themes using underscores, boot strap etc.
– Experience with Woocommerce and subscription services
– You can design the interactions between components and create a database table and custom PHP queries to load in database
– You can isolate performance issues and resolve them both in the front end and back end of a website
– You can build a theme from InvisionApp using the Inspect feature using SASS
– You can commit code and resolve merge issues in GIT
– You know how to SSH into a system and investigate what code needs to be committed, merged, ignored or reverted when comparing to a baseline.
– You can do line-item estimates based on provided specifications, designs and wireframes and your estimates are accurate within 10% or less.
– You write well written, secure code and can review the code of others and offer improvement suggestions on how it could be more secure or more up to better coding standards.
BONUS: you can do HTML5 canvas animations, especially with animated particles.
Work would begin immediately.