We are seeking experienced WordPress/PHP Web Developers in the US. Candidates must have a solid understanding of web development and be able to show examples of complex systems they have worked on.
Front end development is also an important aspect in this position. (CSS, HTML5, jQuery, etc.)
The position will consist of everything from complete website development to small maintenance projects, product catalog websites and e-commerce. Plug-in research and customization are a significant part of the job. Specifically, we are looking for people with a strength in PSD to Word Press development. Experience creating custom themes; loops; fields; post-types; taxonomies; advanced/customized search; and functions are all MUST HAVES.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· 1+ years’ experience with from scratch WordPress theme development (plugin development experience a plus)
· 2 – 5 years WordPress (Joomla and Drupal experience a plus)
· 2 – 5 years minimum PHP development
· 2 – 5 years MySQL experience
· Experience using CSS Preprocessors is a plus (Sass, Less or Stylus)
· Experience using version control is a plus (Git or Subversion)
· Uncanny ability (and desire) to “dive in” to unfamiliar systems and learn on the fly
· Plugin research and customization
· Ability and willingness to work on a team using a unified/documented development and coding style
What you’ll get:
· Medical, Dental, 401k
· Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
· To Wear Jeans Everyday
· Awesome Company Parties
· A free VPS
· To participate in contests such as Tennis, Corn-Hole, Cook Offs and Costume, to name a few.
· To have fun!
Ready to Apply…
Highlight your WordPress experience on your resume and provide examples of your best work, we’d love to see it.
emagine, a leading Digital Agency for B2B, Technology, and Healthcare, is seeking a skilled mid-level or advanced WordPress/PHP/MySQL developer with excellent front end knowledge for full-time employment in our Fall River, MA headquarters, and our Delray Beach, FL office.