SEEKING FAST-WORKING, EXPERIENCED, MARKETING-SAVVY WEB DEVELOPER. U.S.-BASED, PLEASE. I’M LOOKING FOR YOU IF:
I’m looking for you if:
* You are familiar with PLF launches.
* You have experience building a membership website on Thinkific, New Kajabi or another platform.
* Quickly create and make changes to LeadPages.
* Easily make changes, add photos and make other custom additions to my WordPress website. (It uses the Get Noticed theme, which would be great if you know.)
* Build online marketing funnels, including landing pages, attaching my CRM to them (using ActiveCampaign).
* Set up ZenDesk so it works well with my website.
* Quickly and accurately set up autoresponders in my shopping cart.
* Generate affiliate links.
* Optimize my website for search engines.
* Create evergreen webinars. (May use Drip or Click Funnels or Unbounce.)
* Set up autoresponders on Active Campaign, 1 ShoppingCart (or another autoresponder).
* Set up sales funnels.
* Do custom coding.
* Place videos on Vimeo.
* Create PowerPoint presentations. (OK if you don’t know how to do this.)
* Create quizzes at SurveyGizmo.
* Create split test sites.
* Set up new sign-up on my website, with various options available when you sign up. (So if visitor is interested in A, B, C or all (D), you can set up various 4 pull-down options.)
You need to be quick, responsive, and able to deliver speedily, on time. You have solid experience building marketing funnels.
Other skills required.
* You must be based in the U.S.
* You need to be available quickly, especially when I’m in the middle of a PLF-style launch. If I have a tech issue and you’re not available, you can refer me to a back-up person, who could help me in a pinch.)
* You can quickly learn new platforms. (If it’s a platform you are not already using, your learning time will not be covered).
* $ 25 to $ 35 an hour.
To apply, RSVP to: [email protected]
* Include qualifications (3 grafs max) in the body of the email. NO attachments, please.
* Provide URLs of four WordPress sites and membership sites you’ve developed.
* Indicate if you know the Get Noticed theme. (Again, experience is not necessary.)