-We’re seeking a Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. The position will consist of everything from complete website development to small maintenance projects. Specifically, we are looking for people with a strength in PSD to WordPress conversion and experience crafting custom themes using custom post-types. You will have direct interaction with all levels of the company, including members of our executive team.
What You’ll Be Doing
– Collaborate with designers, developers, and marketers in an open, creative
– Own the build of stable and maintainable codebases using WordPress
– Developing responsive themes while being responsible for ensuring the code is supported across all devices and browsers
– Adding new features, improvements, and even developing new ideas
– Invent novel solutions to challenging problems
– 2+ years professional experience as a WordPress Developer, Web Developer, Full-Stack Developer or similar
– Must have examples of at least 3 high-quality, fully-customized WordPress websites
– Experience hacking existing frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
– Strong understanding of PHP back end development
– Must have experience with WordPress including themes and plugin development
– Ability to work closely with designers to create responsive design
– Basic systems knowledge (command line tools and their usages)
– Detail and visually oriented and precise in code and communication
– Works well in small teams with a clear mission
– Is a pragmatic problem solver
– Base Salary + Cache Rewards
– Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
– Work from our Long Island, NY based office
– Loose vacation policy
– Flexible work hours
– Free Daily Lunch + Coffee + Snacks
– Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!
About Cache Ventures
We are the result of entrepreneurs collaborating to create a vision greater than the sum of its individual efforts. With a team of designers, developers, and marketers well versed in various aspects of startups, we have an eye for products that can be molded into highly successful business ventures.
We pride ourselves in fostering a successful business model through a laid-back, transparent, and open work environment. With our offices located in Los Angeles and New York, we're surrounded by like-minded companies with a passion for innovation, growth, and success. Yes, we work extremely hard, but we may enjoy a beer or two while we do so.
Since 2013, Cache Ventures has emphasized a work life balance for all employees, and it has proven to play a vital role in our success. We attract and retain highly talented and dedicated experts by ensuring each employee is comfortable, cared for, and positively challenged.