We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer (f/m/x) who will help us and our long-term clients to improve and maintain their existing WordPress websites.
- Develop features for WordPress websites based on Flynt and other themes or plugins
- Increase user experience, accessibility, SEO and performance metrics
- Maintain WordPress websites with updates and bug fixes
- Help create page analysis, checks and reports
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of WordPress
- Ability to create custom WordPress themes or plugin
- Skilled in debugging
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Fluent in English, preferably also in German
- At least 3 years of experience in custom WordPress development
- An open-minded working atmosphere in a young, international team
- Modern development workflows
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flat structures and short communication channels
- A modern work environment, the possibility to work remotely and flexible working hours
- An attractive, performance-oriented payment
Sounds like you?
We look forward to getting to know you!
Your application should include a cover letter, your resume, and links to 3 websites you have implemented.
At bleech, we develop interactive websites for some of the most prestigious brands in Germany. We are a technical partner to creative agencies and startups with high-quality standards. Our clients especially value our longstanding expertise as well as our open manner. We are always looking for new and talented people to grow our team.