- PHP Fluency (will be asked to demonstrate an understanding of core concepts such as class inheritance, namespacing, typecasting, etc.)
- WordPress Fluency (will be asked to explain the difference between a theme & child-theme as well as demonstrate ability utilize full spectrum of in baked functionality and its proper placement)
- Sass fluency
- CSS fluency (CSS Grid familiarity a plus)
- Understanding of Semantic HTML and how to implement it with an eye towards SEO & Accessibility
- Forethought in code structure
- Comfortable in a small, fast-moving startup environment
- Relocation to Boston
- An eye towards implementing pixel perfect design
- Upbeat, positive and awesome attitude
- Passionate about front end web technology
- Experience implementing counter cross site scripting measures
$65-85k, commensurate with experience
About 100 Danish
100 Danish is a digital growth firm based in the heart of Boston. Our team works with emerging and established companies across a variety of projects, with a core focus in web development. This could include bold marketing websites, eCommerce platforms, web & mobile apps, and branding. Our design style is bold, clean, vivid and exciting.
On-site we have a core team of five, with flexible contractors distributed across the US and Canada. Team members have offbeat humor, crave challenges and love every minute of their work. If applying, please use the word dragon fruit in your message or cover letter.