WPhired is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com.
Who are we?
WPhired is the 1st job marketplace connecting small to large business with talented WordPress talents. We are dedicated to make a fuss-free way to simplify jobs hunting all other the world. Post a WordPress job that reaches 1,000+ WordPress experts. It’s free to post a job and will always be. Simply tell us your latest job position or simply what you need to have done.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us or if you register to receive one of our weekly email job alert.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you make a purchase a featured job package from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors Paypal, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- process orders that you have submitted;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
When you are using our secure online payment page, your payment is processed by a third party payment processor (Paypal), who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive job alert from us. Every job alert email includes a unsubscribe link at the end of the email. Click the link to cancel the alert.
You can also at anytime export, download or delete your user data from your account page(be careful – the delete action is permanent and CANNOT be undone).
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security precautions in place to protect your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted and protected with the following software 128 Bit encryption on SSL. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
16 or Under
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated on May 2018.