Full-Time ThemeFuse AfterCare Support Professional
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Here at ThemeFuse we are proud to offer one of the best after care support in the premium WordPress themes industry and because we’ve been growing so quickly in the last year we are looking for someone that will help us provide our users with the best experience when using our WordPress themes.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes?
What skills you should have?
As a AfterCare Support Professional, you’ll be responsible to help ThemeFuse users with the installation of our themes, answers to their questions and solve issues they might have. For this you’ll need the following skills:
- Knowing WordPress inside out (a must)
- HTML, CSS & jQuery knowledge will be a plus.
- Experience with ThemeFuse themes is a plus.
Will you be a good fit?
You will be a good fit in our team if you:
- Love to help people you have never meet before and you are willing to go the extra mile in order to solve or help with their problem.
- Love problem solving.
- Want to be part of a great and creative team that wants to leave a mark in terms of how things should be done when it comes to support and product creation.
Last but not least
This is what you need to know:
- Salary will be discussed via e-mail.
- You can work remotely or in one of our offices in Bucharest, Romania or Chisinau, Moldova.
- You get to determine your own work hours, as long as you get the job done.
How to Apply
4662 total views, 1 today