We are looking for a full stack WordPress developer to pitch in on projects. The ideal candidate needs to have strong WordPress/PHP experience, passion for excellence, and a desire to build handcrafted solutions for our clients. We are a digital team not bound to a specific location. Our clients are spread throughout the midwest and US. At ShineForth, we take pride in handcrafting beautiful websites that are carefully, thoughtfully, and purposely constructed for our clients. We love our clients and work very hard to make them as successful as possible. This is an opportunity to grow with our team, work with great clients, and develop amazing code along the way.
- At least 3+ years of experience with WordPress, the WordPress core, and the underlying database structure
- Must have experience working with custom WordPress themes, Advanced Custom Fields Pro, and Visual Composer
- A solid grasp of mobile first coding and responsive development is a must!
- A strong development portfolio (will want to see some code) from recent projects
- Able to work from anywhere. We are in Nebraska but you do not have to be.
- Communicate with clarity, excellence, responsiveness, and confidence
- Take strong ownership of your code quality
- Experience building payment interfaces with Stripe, Authorize.net
- Knowledge of how to build web applications is a plus
- Experience with SASS, mixins, Gulp, GitTower or SourceTree, development editors like Coda or Atom
- Knowledge of how to setup a project stack locally using Local by Flywheel, MAMP, Laravel Valet or Scotchbox, etc
- Apple Macbook or linux based development environment is preferred
- Ability to use BitBucket, Slack, Asana, or other tools to facilitate development and communication
When applying please provide at least three links to recently completed projects, a link to your public GitHub repository (if you have one) and your typical hourly rate.