We are looking for a Senior UX/Ui Designer with the passion to solve complex business problems through objective-based design, and to never tire of pushing their work to be better.
The UX Designer’s job is to create beautiful and compelling interactive experiences, and is responsible for the full lifecycle of design. In this role you will be ideating with the project team, developing original usability and design concepts, and participating in presentations to clients. This position requires a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation. In addition to project work, we need someone who is a great communicator, team player, tactful diplomat and a skilled client partner all rolled into one.
- You have significant experience creating highly-effective and beautiful user-interfaces across a variety of environments (web apps, dashboards, e-commerce, etc)
- You bend the Adobe Creative Suite to your will (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- You have experience planning and executing both redesigns as well as new-concept design projects
- You have a strong understanding of use-cases, user flows and information architecture
- You have the ability to see and communicate your ideas to clients and the team
- Your design is well thought out, purposeful and has intent
You’ll need to provide us a few things:
- A letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent experience you have
- The URL to your portfolio site and anywhere else (Dribbble, Behance, etc)
- Live links to current examples of your design in use
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Rockstar Work
Website design and development studio, building interactive Websites and digital products for your business.