About Stellar Blue Technologies
Why should you join our team?
- You have a passion for writing code, especially in PHP
- A fast-paced, high-energy, fun and positive team is something that you want to be a part of
- You love building great products, and getting things done
- Highly flexible work schedule; work remotely on location wherever
- Like a little fun at work? A VR headset is provided to every full-time employee.
- Monthly full team in-person meetings with company catered meals; team building activities like Frisbee golf
- We also offer a competitive compensation package with vacation and sick day benefits, paid holidays, flex schedule, company paid life insurance, company incentive program, paid education opportunities, paid volunteer time, compensation for special travel and simple IRA matching.
What will I do?
On any given day, you’ll be immersed in:
- Website development, mobile website development, and responsive web design
- Researching assignments, documenting all changes and enhancements while adhering to the programming standards and other policies and procedures in place
- Modifying existing programs to resolve problems or add functionality
- Assisting with issue tracking and resolution and performing testing
What we’re looking for from you:
- At least 2 years of experience as a software developer using PHP
- Some knowledge of relational databases (SQL or MySQL) is welcome
- You’ll need to be super organized, love working on a collaborative team, have a keen eye for detail and manage priorities and deadlines effortlessly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work independently without significant supervision
- 4-year degree in a Computer Science related field preferred but we’ll entertain someone without a technical degree if experience and skills are there
Other Skills and Experiences:
- Experience both proposing and cleanly implementing new features from start to finish
- Ability to contribute to a technical discussion mirroring an ability to listen and learn from peers
- Never-ending passion for learning new technology and applying them to applicable projects
…Everyone deserves to be stellar
- Prospects must email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.